PROCESS OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC COMPOST MACHINE:
Alfa Therm decentralized composting machines are used to effectively dispose of organic wastes (food waste and similar biodegradable wastes) resulting in volume reduction and convert the organic waste into high quality compost. Process of semi-automatic composting machine is as under:
- a) Segregation of waste.
- b) Feeding of segregated organic waste into composting machine.
- c) Shredding of waste and adding Bio-culture as Suggested.
- d) The waste will be processed in Batch Size.
- e) Put into the curing system.
- f) Within 10 days your compost is ready for use.
WHY ALFA THERM COMPOSTING MACHINE:
a. India's Leading manufacturer: India's leading manufacturer of Municipal Solid Waste Composting Plant and Equipment, with a customer base of over 15,000 satisfied clients in India and abroad.
b. 12 Months warranty Period: The Composting machine and system comes with free health checkup quarterly maintenance in the first year and warranty for any breakdown due to manufacturing defect.
c. Quick Service support: If there is any in case of any breakdowns, we are just a phone call away. We also provide comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract anywhere in India to keep your composting machine working in top condition.
d. ISO Certification: Established in 1989 and ISO certified Company in house quality control system, Alfa Therm Limited is committed to the cause of the environment and sustainability.
Inbuilt Shredder:Twin shaft high technology shredder inbuilt into compost machine and do not need separate shredder.
APPLICATION OF COMPOSTING MACHINE:
- a) Vegetable and Fruit markets,
- b) Corporate canteens,
- c) Hotels and resorts, Restaurants,
- d) parks and stadiums,
- e) Hospital, school, Colleges and
- f) Military canteens, Mess,
- g) Railway stations,
- h) Highway service centers,
- i) Temples and other religious institutions
- j) Airports, Manufacturing facilities for foods,
- k) Supermarkets and food distribution centers,
- l) Municipal Councils and corporations,
- m) Group Housing societies etc
The capacity of the composting machine depends on the quantity of waste that is expected to be handled. We manufacture the Decentralized Semi-automatic Composting machine in a wide range of 50 kg per day to 20 Ton per day.
MODEL AND SPECIFICATIONS COMPOST ECO SERIES:
|Model||Model Batch Size in||Batch Duration||Power- HP||Dimension in (mm)|
|Compost Eco-50||10 Kgs.||10 minutes||1.5 HP||1500 x 800 x 1000 (LXWXH)|
|Compost Eco-100||25 Kgs||15 minutes||2 HP||1600 x 800 x 1100 (LXWXH)|
|Compost Eco-400||50 Kgs.||20 minutes||5 HP||2000 x 1000 x 1100 (LXWXH)|
|Compost Eco- 800||150 Kgs.||20 minutes||10 HP||2200 x 1200 x 1500 (LXWXH)|
Curing system for processed waste for 10 days curing:
A. Mini Curing System: Capacity: 50 Kgs
B. Single Curing System: Capacity: 100 Kgs
C. Double Curing System: Capacity: 200 Kgs