- Primary Rotating Chamber (keeps rotating at a low speed to ensure excellent quality of incineration).
- Rotary incinerator does not require waste raking
- Rotary incinerator equipped with feeder bucket elevator/ram feeder and conveyor for continuous waste feeding.
- Static Secondary Chamber
- Material of Construction - Heavy duty steel with higher thickness used in kiln and structures fabrication for extremely long life.
- Insulated and Refractory lined chambers
- Burners in various fuel options
- Emergency stack to vent out the gases incase of power failure
- Various types of Air Pollution Control Devices (Wet Scrubber, Dry Scrubber, 3 Stage Scrubber ....).
- F D Fan for providing air inside the chambers
- I D Fan to maintain the negative draft and control the gas flow
- Fuel Oil Tank & Piping
- Electrical Control Panel
- Interconnecting ducts & piping
- Chimney of 5,10,15,30 mtrs height from ground level OR as per country's regulation and client's requirement
- Low maintenance since all important components are clearly arranged for easy access
- Environment Friendly
- Installation with the help ATL's engineer
ROTARY KILN INCINERATOR