Process of automatic composting machine is as under:
- 1. Segregation of waste.
- 2. Feeding of segregated organic waste into the composting machine.
- 3. Inbuilt Shredding of waste and adding Bio-culture as Suggested.
- 4. Processing of waste into compost machine
- 5. Put into the curing system.
- 6. Ready compost for use
AUTOMATIC ORGANIC WASTE COMPOST MACHINE
- 1. Fully Automatic and compact in size.
- 2. All contact parts are in Stainless Steel construction.
- 3. Stainless Steel Outer body.
- 4. Processes all types of organic waste (Canteen Waste, Kitchen Waste, and garden Waste).
Volume reduction of organic waste into high-quality compost. Ready compost in 24 hours Noiseless, Odorless, Maintenance-free.
- 1. No harmful gases.
- 2. No pathogens.
- 3. Reduces large amounts spent on transportation to landfill sites
- 4. In-house waste management reducing dependence on any outside agency.
WHY ALFA THERM AUTOMATIC ORGANIC WASTE COMPOST MACHINE: APPLICATION OF COMPOSTING MACHINE:
- 1. India's Leading manufacturer: India's leading manufacturer of Municipal Solid Waste Composting Plant and Equipment, with a customer base of over 15,000 satisfied clients in India and abroad.
- 2. 12 Months warranty Period: The Composting machine comes with a free warranty for 1 year and any breakdown due to manufacturing defect.
- 3. Quick Service support:If there is any in case of any breakdowns, we are just a phone call away. We also provide comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract anywhere in India to keep your composting machine working in top condition.
- 4. ISO Certification: Established in 1989 and ISO certified Company in house quality control system, Alfa Therm Limited is committed to the cause of the environment and sustainability.
- 5. Inbuilt Shredder: Twin shaft high technology Stainless steel shredder inbuilt into compost machine and no need for a separate shredder.
APPLICATION OF COMPOSTING MACHINE:
- 1. Vegetable and Fruit markets.
- 2. Corporate canteens.
- 3. Hotels and resorts, Restaurants.
- 4. Parks and stadiums.
- 5. Hospital, school, Colleges and
- 6. Military canteens, Mess.
- 7. Railway stations.
- 8. Highway service centers.
- 9. Temples and other religious institutions.
- 10. Airports, Manufacturing facilities for foods.
- 11. Supermarkets and food distribution centers.
- 12. Municipal Councils and corporations.
- 13. Group Housing societies etc.
The capacity of the composting machine depends on the quantity of waste that is expected to be handled. We manufacture the Decentralized Fully-automatic Composting machine in a wide range of 25 kg per day to 5 Ton per day.
MODEL AND SPECIFICATIONS 24-SERIES AUTOMATIC ORGANIC WASTE COMPOST MACHINE:
|Sr. No.||Model No.||Capacity- Kgs/Day||Dimension -LWH in MM||Connected load in Kw|
|1||Compost 24-25||25-35 Kgs/Day||1600 x 850 x 1120||3 KW|
|2||Compost 24-50||50-75 kgs/Day||2000 x 1000 x 1260||4 KW|
|3||Compost 24-100||100-125 kgs/Day||2600 x 1080 x 1500||6.5 KW|
|4||Compost 24-200||200-250 kgs/Day||3350 x 1190 x 1640||14.5 KW|
|5||Compost 24-300||300-350 kgs/Day||3700 x 1240 x 1750||16.5 KW|
|6||Compost 24-400||400-450 kgs/Day||3300 x 1500 x 1500||17 KW|
|7||Compost 24-500||500-600 kgs/Day||4050 x 1400 x 1820||25.5 kw|
|8||Compost 24-1000||1000-1200 kgs/Day||4500 x 1700 x 2100||38 kw