The process of the semi-automatic composting machine is as under:
- 1. Segregation of waste.
- 2. Feeding of segregated organic waste into the composting machine.
- 3. Shredding of waste and adding Bio-culture as Suggested.
- 4. The waste will be processed in Batch Size.
- 5. Put into the curing system.
- 6. Within 10 days your compost is ready for use.
WHY ALFA THERM COMPOSTING MACHINE:
INDIA'S LEADING MANUFACTURER: India's leading manufacturer of Municipal Solid Waste Composting Plant and Equipment, with a customer base of over 15,000 satisfied clients in India and abroad.
12 MONTHS WARRANTY PERIOD: The Composting machine comes with free warranty for any breakdown due to manufacturing defect.
QUICK SERVICE SUPPORT: If there is any in case of any breakdowns, we are just a phone call away. We also provide comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract anywhere in India to keep your composting machine working in top condition.
ISO CERTIFICATION: Established in 1989 and ISO certified Company in house quality control system, Alfa Therm Limited is committed to the cause of the environment and sustainability.
NBUILT SHREDDER: Twin shaft high technology shredder inbuilt into compost machine and no need for a separate shredder.
APPLICATION OF COMPOSTING MACHINE:
- 1. Vegetable and Fruit markets,
- 2. Corporate canteens,
- 3. Hotels and resorts, Restaurants,
- 4. Parks and stadiums,
- 5. Hospital, school, Colleges and
- 6. Military canteens, Mess,
- 7. Railway stations,
- 8. Highway service centers,
- 9. Temples and other religious institutions
- 10. Airports, Manufacturing facilities for foods,
- 11. Supermarkets and food distribution centers,
- 12. Municipal Councils and corporations,
- 13. Group Housing societies etc.
The capacity of the composting machine depends on the quantity of waste that is expected to be handled. We manufacture Decentralized Semi-automatic Composting machine in a wide range of 50 kg per day to 20 Ton per day.
MODEL AND SPECIFICATIONS COMPOST ECO SERIES:
|Model||Model Batch Size in||Batch Duration||Power- HP||Dimension in (mm)|
|Compost Eco-50||10 Kgs.||15 minutes||1.5 HP||1350 x 850 x 1400 (LXWXH)|
|Compost Eco-100||25 Kgs||15 minutes||2 HP||1500 x 850 x 1400 (LXWXH)|
|Compost Eco-400||50 Kgs.||20 minutes||5 HP||2000 x 1000 x 1600 (LXWXH)|
|Compost Eco- 800||150 Kgs.||20 minutes||10 HP||2500 x 1200 x 1700 (LXWXH)|
Curing system for processed waste for 10 days curing:
- 1. MINI CURING SYSTEM: CAPACITY: 50 KGS
- 2. SINGLE CURING SYSTEM: CAPACITY: 100 KGS
- 3. DOUBLE CURING SYSTEM: CAPACITY: 200 KGS